Even field Negroes like to play.

Thursday, September 06, 2007

Hail to the Victors?



"Hail to the victors" my ass. Yes, I am just now getting around to posting this, and I really don't have much to say. I mean what could I possibly say that hasn't already been said?



Michigan, your performance was disgraceful, there is just no other way to put it. You just don't lose at home to Appalachian State, a program that is not even supposed to be playing with the big boys at the 1-A level. I don't care if they won ten national championships in Division 1-AA , they shouldn't be able to beat you at home, away, on the moon, wherever.



All I can say is Lloyd Carr is toast now. And not only because of this embarrassment (from number 5 in the AP poll, to not even being in the top 25) but also because he is 1-5 against Ohio State. That is just not supposed to happen in Wolverine Nation. I guarantee you that if Carr was 5-1 against the Buckeyes their wouldn't be cries for his scalp now.



I have always said that the Big Ten is too slow, and it showed last Saturday. That QB from Ap. State was runnning away from Michigan defenders like he stole Bo Schembechler's head stone.


But believe it or not, that wasn't the best thing that happened Saturday. No, it was watching Fat Charlie and his stinking domers get hosed by Georgia Tech at home. Charlie, no wonder you wouldn't name your starting QB, they all stunk. The freshman is the best of the bunch so you mighty as well go with him. Mmmm, all of a sudden you ain't looking like such a genius now are you? See what having good players can do Charlie? I hoped you enjoyed playing with all Tyrone Willingham's talent last year, because I am guessing that it could be awhile before you see that kind of talent again.



And finally, I have a request to make: Please America, no more Payton Manning!

No comments: