Even field Negroes like to play.

Thursday, February 14, 2008

GOODBYE!

This is my last post here at FNsports. Hey I tried, but I just couldn't keep it up. The field negro blog, my legal career, and various community involvements, have made it almost impossible for me to keep up with this blog.

I have learned that I love politics even more than sports, (which is saying something) and as a result, sports just doesn't inspire me to post about it over here anymore.

So play hard, play fair, and always watch the score.

Goodbye.

9 comments:

Stefan Ming said...

So sorry to see you go, it was a great ride.

Jay Smith said...

Very thoughtful, had a great time reading your post

priceperheadoutsourcingservices said...

Sorry to hear that ... Politics hmmm ,anyway your blog was very informative and original. Good Luck.

Jason said...

Hello,

My name is Jason and I am the founder of SportsSoundOff.net. We are a new blog, but re-established. It had to be shut down because of technical issues. I was wondering if we could exchange links.

Let me know if this is possible.

Thanks.

Sincerely,
Jason

滿天星花語 said...

生活的趣味,在於享受生活的樂趣與學習~這些希望您會喜歡^^
法拍
白蟻
保健食品
隔熱紙
高雄一日遊
seo
網路行銷
MOTEL

wsxwhx655 said...

涼宮春日的憂鬱 -
情色成人小說 -
嘟嘟情色成人 -
台灣情色成人網 -
3d 動畫美女遊戲 -
情色成人影片 -
涼宮春日 h -
情色成人影音 -
網路美女照片 -
涼宮春日小說 -
美女交友 msn -
涼宮春日小說 bt -
18情色成人網 -
明星性愛裸照 -
中國性愛城 bt 區 -
免費視訊美女 -
涼宮春日的激奏 -
18禁情色成人影音 -
1中華性愛 -
情色成人短片 -
中國性愛城 bt -
中國性愛城 -
性愛圖貼 -
免費視訊美女影音觀賞 -
人妖性愛 -
性愛真諦 -
色 色 視訊網 -
免費情色成人圖片 -
bbs性愛網站 -
台灣視訊美女專區 -

greatsportsarticles said...

Good luck with your future endeavors.

steroids for sale said...

The best deal u can make, is to have a good game !

baseball soft toss machine said...

I would really like your post ,it would really explain each and every point clearly well thanks for sharing.