Even field Negroes like to play.

Sunday, December 17, 2006

Cutting Down The Giants & A.I. Please Stay.



Ahhh this was a beautiful Sunday for us iggles fans. Those chirping G-Men from up the turnpike got their asses kicked in a serious way. The looks on their faces was priceless. Is it me, or is Eli Manning way over rated? And yes, Tiki is alright, but he ain't Barry Sanders. Hell, he ain't even Brian Westbrook, who by the, did some serious dealing on those frauds today.

Once again Mr. Garcia came through. Although may I suggest that he chills just a little. That boneheaded penalty for spiking the ball almost cost us the game. " I'm very disappointed in my self for those actions" As well you should be. But hey, at least we won. The O and D lines played well, and it's nice to see Mr. Darwin Walker come to play for once. Maybe we can keep the run in check. Hard to believe that just a couple of weeks ago I was calling for Jim Johnson's head. What a difference a couple of wins make.

As for Shockey, Burris, and that chirping linebacker, Antonio Pierce. Try to do your talking on the field next time, and stop giving your opponents bulletin board material. Unless you can back that sh** up, you need to shut the f**k up the week of an important division game next time.

This A.I. thing is killing me folks. The divorce between him and the Sixers is really ugly, and Allen does not deserve this. Hey, "The Answer" damn near built that new arena, and has left his guts on the court for this franchise over and over again. Yeah so "we talkin bout practice" got some people pissed off, but so what? When you can deliver come game time the way he does, maybe we don't need to talk so much about practice. At least not if you are A.I.

I swear this trade is going to be screwed up just like all the other times Philly dumped their super starts for nothing. Think Wilt, think Sir Charles, and think Moses. All bad trades. These icons were sent packing and we got garbage in return. Billy King, I never liked your Dukey ass, and I think it's time for you to go. I know Allen has to go because this marriage is way beyond repair, but you should not be far behind him as he eases out the door.

And to think, just five years ago we were in the finals, and we thought that was the first of many to come. But we should have known better, this is Philly, and our teams just love to break our hearts.

So good luck to you A.I., wherever you go. I will always have mad love for your game, and what you brought every night. I hope the Sixers send you to a winner, and you show them and the rest of the world that you can win it all.

Your bust will look good in Springfield.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!