1. Tiger Woods- I might have some issues with Mr. Multi Cultural Man, but his golf swing ain't one of them. When it's all said and done, he will probably be the greatest to ever hit the little white ball.
2. Barry Bonds-Lots of hateration [yeah that's a word] out there against Barry. But even the haters have to admit, that his swing, steroid induced or not, is the best most have ever seen on a baseball diamond.
3. Roy Jones, Jr.,-His skills might have diminished somewhat, but when he was on top of his game, all the boxing purist agree that his swing helped to bring back the sweet science.
4. Floyd Mayweather, Jr., -Speaking of the sweet science. They don't call my man"Pretty Boy" for his looks.
5. Albert Pujoles-Lifetime BA of 331; nuff said.
6. Roger Federer- Read this blog and you will learn how I feel about this guy. IMHO, the best all around game ever, and his swing is magic.
7. Ken Griffey, Jr.,-Damn another Junior, and another deserving mention on this list. Juniors swing isn't far behind Barry's, so that tells you all you need to know.
8. Ernie Els-They don't call him "Big Easy" for nothing.
Honorable Mention goes to all the goons who swing for a living in the NHL. Because anybody that can skate, and dish em like that at the same time, deserves some props.
The field is out.