Even field Negroes like to play.

Friday, February 16, 2007

BALLING!!!


My man, Deron Williams, is playing some serious ball in the land of the Mormons. He has led the Jazz to six straight wins going into the All Star break-including a sick 30 plus on King James and the Cavs- and his Jazz sit on top of the Northwest Division with a 35-17 record.
Yes folks, this second year pro out of Illinois is looking more and more like a perennial All Star. If he played in New York, or L.A. he would have been on the All Star team this year.

2 comments:

Stefan Ming said...

I am very impressed with him... I am so glad I picked him up on my fantasy team back in December!

twins15 said...

Williams is like 1B to Chris Paul's 1A as far as this year's sophomore class goes, which is surprising because Paul was a lot better than him last year. Williams has been a beast.