Even field Negroes like to play.

Monday, February 19, 2007

Just Another Sunday.


I'll be damned if I didn't watch NASCAR (The Daytona 500) last night. Well, just the last five laps. I must confess, it was pretty exciting stuff. I mean, one car crossed the finish line upside down for crying out loud. Now that's exciting for your ass. Now I must confess as a field negro, there won't be much more NASCAR events in my future, but it was at least fun to see what our red state brothers and sisters get so excited about.

Caught the no defense game last night too. What did they score, like 400 points between them? I watched the two Phoenix Suns players, and I swear between them and Steve Nash, Phoenix should not lose another game. And Kobe is the truth. I swear he can score anytime he wants to.

Oh, and speaking of the All Star game: What the f**k happened to Wayne Newton? He looked like he has been dead and embalmed for at least two weeks. If that man smiles too hard his face will crack. And Toni Braxton....mmmm, all I can say is; girlfriend looked so good, I didn't hear a word of her song.

Nice win for Vandy over Florida, they might actually make the tournament as an at large team after all. And Vanillanova went down to Georgetown and the "nice" John Thompson. Still, they might already be a lock for the tournament.

No comments: